Software and Documentation
Here is a small selection of software I have written and made available.
- Conc - A serial console concentrator for Linux and Gnome
- Cgi2rc - CGI interpreter for rc shell
- E2Key - a Linux user mode driver for E2Key
- Hunt the Wumpus - a port of the classic game to the PDP-8
- IHex - Intel Hex converter
- LWM - lightweight X11 window manager
- Mod_suexec_helper - an Apache module for finer control of suexec
- Tetris - a tetris clone for bpbatch
- VTE - Viable Terminal Emulator for Plan 9
I have written a few documents about various things.
- Intel Hex - I wrote this document
because I found it hard to find any (correct) information about Intel Hex
on the net.
- Cloning a RISC iX disc -
is aimed at those who have an Acorn R series machine (which had
a license for RISC iX) which has lost its copy or those
wishing to make a backup of their RISC iX system.
- Converting three Indy 8-bit graphics cards into one 24-bit card -
This document describes how to convert three Silicon Graphics'
Indy 8-bit graphics cards into one 24-bit card, sacrificing two
cards in the process.
I have also scanned some documents: